User Mode API
The user mode API comes in two pieces, both of which must be deployed with the application:
- A Python module named cbfsfuse.py.
- A native library (unmanaged), named as follows:
- Windows: pycbfsfuse20.dll (available for x64 and x86 processor architectures)
- Linux: libpycbfsfuse.so.20.0 (available for x64 and x86 processor architectures)
- macOS: libpycbfsfuse20.0.dylib (available for x64 and ARM64 processor architectures)
Both of these are included in the product's Python package, <install_dir>\cbfsfuse-20.0.xxxx.tar.gz, which should be installed using pip:
> cd C:\path\to\install_dir > pip install cbfsfuse-20.0.xxxx.tar.gz
Once the product's Python package has been installed, the module can be imported and used: from cbfsfuse import *
Windows Only: Remember to deploy the drivers and supplementary DLLs too, as they are an integral part of CBFS FUSE.